Sunday 1 February 2015

My pintrest

I'm a huge fan of Pintrest, I used it when we were getting married as places to store ideas for everything from hair to favours.  Its so easy to pin photos from websites and acts like a mood board.  It's equivalent to ripping out photos in magazines when we were younger!

I'd definitely recommend it if you are in the middle of a big project with lots of choices to make, can be used for anything from weddings and reading lists to clothes you covet!

So as part of my blog I've created new Pintrest profile where I'll be adding toboards for items that I'm interested in.  We're in the process of moving flat so I'm obsessed with home products just now!

I'm loving creams, taupes and light blues to give a sort of ocean room feel.  Not all out nautical, no Navy's and whites, just a relaxed ocean feel.

Feel free to have a look at my boards and let me know what you think!

If there are any fab things you find that you'd like to recommend to me just get in touch, always on the lookout for new things!

Louise x

1 comment: