Thursday 29 January 2015

Glasgow girl who?

 

 
 
 
Hi, thanks for stopping by.  My name is Louise and I'm, a 32 year old married shop-and-food-aholic from Edinburgh.  I'm originally from Glasgow and that's where my heart is, not to mention the best shops and restaurants.  ;) 

I've been married to Mr W for just over 10 months and in that time we've had 1 honeymoon, 2 holidays, 3 flats (long story...we rent for now) and 4 trips to TGI Fridays.  It's been a busy year, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

I love shopping, normally on my own no distractions, eating out, curling up with a good book (Kindles need not apply), and visiting new places.  I hope to share with you some of the bargains I find along the way, new discoveries whether its beauty, housey stuff (as we are on the search for our first home) or food.

I hope you enjoy reading.


Louise x

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13589335/?claim=s9euwa6bsx5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment